More Sai Sanjeevini Creativity

saiYesterday, I received an email comment from a reader who has taken the use of Sai Sanjeevini healing to new heights.  I’ll share the comment  with you:

“I LOVED your article and the creative ways you are using Sanjeevinis.I have other creative ways as well, including charging a business card and having the person carry it with them.  I asked for permission on this, and our Team said, as long as you are clear that it is no longer a business card.  So, I decided to do lovely cards that said Sanjeevini Healing Card on one side and explain that it had been charged with healing energies.  I then instruct the person to use the card over a glass of water, or any fluid,or food.  Frankly, we are learning that this is such a special modality, that I often combine it with Reiki.
I also have a friend who is an artist and does amazing flower work.  I taught her SJ and then told her to charge her paintings with the healing energies.
I love that we are all working quietly worldwide.   Be blessed.  Geri Lennon”

Geri is obviously one who is always thinking of others, and a true healer. Geri, you are an inspiration.   inspiration

10 Comments

10 Comments (+add yours?)

1. nand Agarwal
    Dec 22, 2014 @ 04:44:29

Dear sir,
    Very nice system for helping people.
    Could u please informme the method of charging.
    regards and thanks.
    nand agarwal

• The Pendulist
      Dec 22, 2014 @ 18:45:40

go to saisanjeevini.org to learn this system. it is easy to learn and free, as well. Charging is a matter of placing an item on the various patterns to receive it’s energy. I can charge my daughter’s orange juice with ‘cold and flu’ just by place the glass on the pattern, and saying a short prayer or chant.

• nand Agarwal
        Dec 23, 2014 @ 12:39:32

Thanks for your reply. Very powerful system
        How U charge drinking water for daily use. Which card to be used.
        regards,

nandagarwal

• The Pendulist
          Dec 23, 2014 @ 19:59:33

You can charge your drinking water with whatever patterns you need.All Sai Sanjeevinis should start with combos #1 and 60 and add from there. I,personally charge our family water with combos 1 and 60, kidney combo, high blood pressure, marital bliss (good for all family relationships) and teeth and gums combo. I charge up a piece of paper with all these patterns, then tape the paper to the water cooler!

2. Andy
    Dec 22, 2014 @ 11:49:14

What a brilliant idea. Time to design and order up some special cards of my own.

In light.
    Andy

3. nand Agarwal
    Dec 24, 2014 @ 06:39:17

How cards can be designed ?.
    Thanks
    nandagarwal

• The Pendulist
      Dec 24, 2014 @ 15:05:48

the cards are already pre-made with the name of the pattern written on it, such as ‘feet’ or ‘cancer’ or ‘right conduct’ or whatever- there are hundreds. you can put your sample on various patterns to create your own remedy. then label your samples and store them for future use.

4. nancy
    Dec 24, 2014 @ 18:54:09

Is there a card to eradicate retroviruses and any mutations from viral infections in this set? also, is there a card to help with fluid build up in the lungs and Congestive heart failure?
    Thanks….

• The Pendulist
      Dec 24, 2014 @ 19:19:58

go to saisanjeevini.org and scan through all the body parts, all the
      diseases, and all the combinations. Then select the patterns that fit. There
      is tons of information on the site on how to further select patterns, but if
      you have any understanding of the human body, it’s really common sense.
      there are many heart and lung patterns, including patterns for blood and
      circulation. You can create your own retrovirus combo, but I doubt if there
      is 1 specific pattern for that. have fun with sai sanjeevini